MEET THE TEAM
- Certified personal trainer & yoga instructor
- Ironman triathlete & endurance runner
- Featured on Access Hollywood, Fox News Magazine, & The Huffington Post
- Fitness model, consultant, and writer
- Follow Dempsey on Instagram
- Nutrition/Health lecturer & consultant
- Master’s Degree & Registered Dietician (RD) Candidate
- Creator of 100+ affordable & nutritious recipes
- Marathon runner & ballet instructor
- Follow Olivia on Instagram
Why Pregame Fit?
As recent college graduates, we know (from personal experience) the barriers preventing students from living a healthy lifestyle: lack of time and money. College students, needless to say, live hectic lives. Their schedules are filled with classes and studying, clubs and volunteering, socializing and partying. They often keep late hours, consume too much alcohol, and live on fast food. Regular exercise does not fit easily into their busy lifestyles. And most students are short on cash.
This program is about balance.
It does not ask you to radically change your habits.
Rather, it encourages you to live a fun, spontaneous life while maintaining your health, fitness and physique.
In other words, you can have your cake and eat it, too… Or in some cases your vodka soda.